Saturday 19 March 2011

BOOTHS LANE UPDATE MARCH

Cameron Homes have informed me they are to submit their proposals for the development of their section of the Booths Lane site shortly. They have assured me they have have taken on board a number of comments made by residents and myself during their consultations with them.
I hope this is indeed the case however residents will get the chance to see the latest plans when the Planning department have received and reviewed them. This should also include the plans on altering the Booths Lane carriage way.
I am led to believe the process will take between 8 and 12 weeks.?

In the mean time needless to say I am continuing to put on the current owners of Booths Lane (un-adopted private section) through the Council to make their road safe for motorists. The current state of the carriage way is as we all know completely unacceptable and the owner of the golf course really do need to take urgent action to sort it out.

No comments: