Thursday 14 April 2011

AGE CONCERN ELDERLY GROUP HAS A GOOD TIME









For once the Planning Committee had a day off and so with free time on my hands I popped into the Age Concern Tea and biscuits session held at the Emanuel Church Kingstanding Road. I try to get into see this popular group as often as I can as they always seem to be having fun. Today was no exception as they were holding an Easter bonnet competition. Luckily I was not asked to judge I have had bad experiences doing just that in the past? However I was forced onto the dance floor where I strutted my stuff only to be helped off the floor by much fitter members of the pensioners group a few minutes later. If you want to know more about what this group get up to please ring Age Concern on 358 0309 for more details.

No comments: