Friday 29 June 2012

MY NEW ROLES ON THE ITA

I have been lucky enough to be given the following roles at the Intergrated Transport Authority AGM.


Vice-Chair-Putting Passengers First Committee
Chair - Ethics Committee
Chair - Partner Engagement Sub-Committee
Lead Member Birmingham and Solihul Partnership Engagement Group  
I am also responsible for over viewing the new "Bus champions" along with Councillor Kath Hartley.
Linking with this I have been asked to Chair the Considerate Contractor Lay Assessors Committee.** on behalf of the Birmingham City Council.

These are all new and untried and it will take time for the full effects of what is being done to bed- in but I will do what I can to help improve things for the Public Transport user. I certainly believe the changes being made under the leadership of John Mcnicholas and Kath Hartly are for the better.

If I can be of any assistance regarding public Transport issues please contact me by using the email address below. I make no promises but I will do what I can to help.

email: keith.linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk

I am also on the BCC Planning Committee and am a member of the Perry Barr District  Committee and the Oscott Ward Committee. * I chair the Oscott Ward Advisory Board.
I am also a school governor at the moment at the Goodway Nursery and the Great Barr Junior and Infant school/


See also post 17th July



No comments: