Wednesday 21 August 2013

I HOLD COUNCILLORS SURGERIES ON THE 4th SATURDAY IN THE MONTH

If you have a problem that you would like o discuss with me face to face my next Councillors surgery is on Saturday 24th August at 10.30am. The venue will be the 610 Community Centre.

You can also contact me by writing C/o Birmingham City Council House, Council House Birmingham B1 1BR
Emailing me Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk
or by leaving me a message on 303 2039

I also hold a Councillor's surgery on the 4th Tuesday in the month at the Old Oscott Community Centre at 930am. (See you local Library for a complete list of Oscott Councillors surgeries)

*If contacting me please do not forget I will need your full contact details.




DON'T FORGET TO USE THE SEARCH FACILITY TOP LEFT  TO FIND OUT MORE NEWS ABOUT THE OSCOTT WARD
SIMPLE TYPE IN YOUR KEY WORD (STREET NAME OR SUBJECT)

No comments: