Thursday 17 July 2014

THE OSCOTT WARD ADVISORY BOARD GETS NEW CHAIR PERSON

At a well attended meeting of the Oscott Ward Committee last night Councillor Barbara Dring was again appointed as its Chair.
Councillor Tristan Chatfield was appointed as the Ward Advisory Chairman and I will be the Neighbourhood Tasking Group Representative.

AS the previous Chair of the Ward Advisory Board for so long I thought it was time to stand down and give someone else a chance to have a go.

I would like to thank all those members and observers who for so many years have helped make such tough decisions and given up so much time to do so. There work has helped the Oscott Ward Committee with its deliberations on things like the Oscott Community Chest.

I have every faith that Tristan who has understudied me as Chair of the Oscott WAB will do a fine job and bring something new to it.

No comments: