Friday 8 May 2015

TOUGH TIMES TO COME BUT THANK YOU FOR RE ELECTING ME.



Its been a little busy recently just a matter of a local and general election.

I am as you would expect delighted to be re elected to serve the residents of Oscott and as ever with no promises, offer to do what I can to help local residents who have problems in what appears to be hard times to come for Birmingham in the future.

You cannot get re elected without the aid of a good team and I was lucky to have one.

Councillor Tristan Chatfield, Councillor Barbara Dring my little star Brenda, Keith.H  John,Khalid, Lee. Brian B, Brian S, Jimmy, Bob, Mahmood, Gail, Bob R, John.T Majid, Maureen, Des, Nigel, Mr S and  others who I am sure will come to mind later and not forgetting my shoulder to lean on my partner Cheryl.

I would also like to thank my opponents who for the most part played a straight bat.

I would ask residents to give me a little time to catch up with my case work and if you have not heard from me by the end of the week please contact me again to remind me.

Congratulations to too Khalid Mahmood on his re election as MP for Perry Barr.


Thank you to all those who voted in the election and naturally even more thanks to those who voted for me.

No comments: