Friday 22 June 2018

PARKING ISSUES NEAR SERVITE HOUSE SECTION OLD OSCOTT HILL SHOULD BE DEALT WITH BY THE ROADS OWNER?


I must admit I was surprized that the Planning committee gave planning permission for bungalows to be build of the land near the Servicte House Complex. The access Road is a nightmare when it comes to parking re parent’s from Mary Vale school. You also have to feel sorry for the visitors trying to park while visiting their loved ones in the home.

I am sure my colleagues on the Planning committee had their reasons and at least we know now that the Council does not own the section of Old Oscott Hill in Question. Presumably now any problems,  parking or condition of the roads carriage way can be dealt with by the owner  Archdiocese of Birmingham through their agent telephone number 0121 236 2251?
I have asked the Planning department to try and get this section of Old Oscott Hill adopted.

 

 

No comments: