Friday 19 April 2019

OSCOTT RESIDENTS YOUNG OR OLD ARE WELCOME TO DISCUSS ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES WITH ME.



Councillor Barbara Dring and I will be holding our next Councillors Surgery on Wednesday 1st May.
The time will be 7pm and the venue is the 610 Community Centre.

I am aware Environmental issues are very important to some young residents in Oscott and with that in mind if any of you would like to pop into the surgery I would be glad to discuss your concerns with you. ( if you cannot make it why not send me your concern via Email Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk.)

I do not have all the answers but I am more than willing to listen to your concerns.

Also on Wednesday 24th April the Friends of the Queslett Nature Reserve Environmental group are holding an activity day where we will be trying to clean up and improve the reserve, your help would be appreciated. 1pm at the Old Horns entrance

No comments: