Thursday 24 April 2008

LOCAL ELECTIONS ARE JUST A WEEK AWAY


With a week to go before the Local Elections, I would like to call on Oscott residents to go out and vote for my colleague Councillor John Cotton. John has worked with me for the last 9 years in Oscott and has been as good a representative for the area as you can get.
I hope that residents will not fall for the trap of using this election as a protest about the Government for some reason and will realise that local issues are the ones that matter at Local Elections. Lets keep the Oscott team in place to fight for and ensure Oscott gets its fair share out of this Tory Council. We do not want to end up with even more of our money being spent in Sutton Coldfield!

1 comment:

OscottLocal said...

So that time of year again. I'm just glad we have Labour Councillors here in Oscott that work all year round and not just turn up when they want our vote.