Tuesday 1 April 2008

WHAT HAPPEND TO RECYCLING IN OSCOTT


Many months ago now when I asked at a Perry Barr Constituency meeting when will ALL the roads in Oscott receive their recycling boxes, I was informed by the end of the year. Knowing full well that is Council speak for the end of the financial year (March), I thought to my self that should be enough time to finish off, rolling out the recycling program for Oscott. I should have know better.
The current dithing by the Birmingham City Council, has meant yet another dead line has come and gone and their are still a number of roads in Oscott, where residents are still awaiting their recycling boxes. Despite all the talk of recycling made by this Administration, they are still clearly not taking the matter seriously.
You may be assured, I have been on to the powers that be, demanding they get their acts together, as it is time every one in Oscott, had the opportunity to help the environment by recycling as much as possible.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like your blog.
Recycling is hit and miss they need to think again.