Thursday 28 May 2009

THINK AGAIN ABOUT BINGO TAX


I know a lot of people who relax love to go down to their local Bingo hall to play bingo for an hour or 2. Although I do not have the time to play Bingo myself I can imagine it can be both a relaxing yet and exiting experience. A lot of harmless fun can be had at one of these bingo sessions..
With that in mind I have been asking the Perry Barr MP Khalid Mahmood to ask the Government, to look again at their proposals to increase the tax on the companies and game involved. I am sure he will do what he can.

One of those halls which may suffer from these proposals, is the Mecca Bingo Hall, Kingstanding. The staff there are very good I am told and the company helps the community by letting its car park remain free of charge for local shoppers. It would be a great shame if this Bingo hall was forced to close.

No comments: