Wednesday 24 June 2009

DATES WITH RESIDENTS IN OSCOTT

MILNES WAKER COURT



I have been asked to do a Question and answer session at the Mary Vale Centre on Tuesday the 30th of June and as ever I am delighted to go along.
I have a love hate relationship with these sorts of events. I love meeting the residents answing the questions, but hate the fact that they often catch me out.
I am also doing a roving Councillor surgery at the Milnes Walker Court this Friday morning.
Finally both Councillor Dring and I will be doing street walk abouts on Friday afternoon.

If you would like more details please ring me on 360 6486.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

30th June is on a Tuesday not a Friday.

Keith said...

Well spotted. It was just a test to see if anyone was reading my blog.

Anonymous said...

You haven't put a time down either. :D

Keith said...

Good job I gave my phone number really, for those wanting more details.