Saturday 2 January 2010

TRYING TO IMPROVE THINGS IN OSCOTT

I would like to thank those who have sent me Christmas Cards and New Year wishes.
I hope Oscott Residents and others have a successful 2010.

I will try and do what I can during the year (without making any false promises) to improve things for the residents of Oscott.
For example will continue to campaign for better road safety measures particularly speed indicators, signs and improved junctions and pavements.
Other issues I will try and address for local residents will be, trying to get out empty council Houses back in use, pushing for more jobs in the area, looking after the environment and insuring a fairer deal for the elderly and vulnerable.
I will also do what I can to try and get Councillor Barbara Dring re-elected as Councillor for Oscott as she has worked so hard for the community over the years.

No comments: