Thursday 7 January 2010

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE SAFETY OF OUR ROADS IN OSCOTT

I have had a few people who appear to be genuinely interested in the problems in the area regarding road safety and have contacted me on this blog about the issue recently.
With this in mind I have asked them to come along to my surgery on Saturday at the 610 Community Centre (10.30am) If you have any thoughts on the issue of road safety in the area please pop along the more the merrier.
Although I am not able to resolve all the issues I hear about I am more than willing to hear the views of residents at my surgeries.
If you can not make it to a surgery why not drop me a line?
C/o the Birmingham City Council
Council House
B1 1BR
and if you give me your name and address I will get back to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not get to your meeting I am working. Can you do something about the Aldridge Road.

Keith Linnecor said...

The Aldridge Road was brought up at my surgery on Saturday.
There have been problems with speeding on this road for sometime. The junction near Greenholm Road also causes many problems which is why I am calling for a traffic light system to be put there. Some signs have been put up at this location which may have helped a little.?
There has been an agreement to put in a speed indicator sign further up the Aldridge Road however.