Friday 26 March 2010

DOG FOULING IN OSCOTT


Since the start of this year possibly as a result of the bad weather I have had many complaints about dog fouling in Oscott.
The level of complaint is fast becoming completely unacceptable.
You may be aware that following a number of requests from my self it was agreed by the Environmental Department to send out a special team to look into this issue in Oscott, during March.
I have to say there has not been a noticeable reduction in complaints about this issue so far, although there has been some action taken.
Also it would appear Free of Charge Dog Fouling bags are no longer being supplied which is a decision I think the Authorities need to urgently review.
If you would like me to pass on a complaint regarding this matter please leave me a message on 360 6486.
You have probably guessed by now this is an issue I am going to keep onto the Council Authorities about.

See also my post 24th Feb

No comments: