Thursday 26 August 2010

NOVA COURT / QUESLETT ROAD

To put the record straight this is a reply I received a few weeks ago from the Birmingham City Council Transportation Department to a request for information by myself, about the Queslett Road.

"We now have approval to carry out the work to widen the exit from Queslett Road towards Nova Court, as we agreed at the site meeting earlier this year. Sandwell Council will be carrying out the work on our behalf, at the same time as they resurface their side of the dual carriageway, using the Section 278 money from the St Margaret's development.
Sandwell Council are currently completing the detailed design drawings. We believe that they intend to carry out the work during October, possibly targeting the half-term week to reduce delays to traffic. I will let you know once we have a definite date."


When I get the date I will post it on here the sooner the better given how long Local residents and I have been requesting action. It is a shame it this work has not already been done.

No comments: