Friday 31 December 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Not only have I been busy in the Oscott ward but also in my capacity as a Planning committee member. Here I am with my "arch rival" Tory Councillor Bob (Biggles) Beauchamp, another busy planning committee member and for all that a great bloke.







It has been another busy year in Oscott (if you look back on this blog you will see just some of the things I have been trying to do in Oscott). I have done my best to try and help as many residents as I can in Oscott. I have not always succeeded but I can at least console myself in the knowledge I have tried.
As usual I met many residents in 2010 and hope to continue to meet many more in the New Year. I am always interested to find out what residents think about what is happening in the area.
There are no doubts things will be hard for many in Oscott with Council and Governments cuts starting to bite in 2011 but I will do what I can to try and help residents where I can.

I would like to remind those living in the Oscott Ward if I you have a concern you think I may be able to assist you with please contact me either by email keith.linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk or by ringing 360 6486. I also still hold surgeries most Saturday Mornings at the 610 Community Centre (10.30am) and you are most welcome if you want to pop in and meet me.

May I wish every one a Happy and prosperous New Year.

No comments: