Friday 9 December 2011

OSCOTT YOUNG PEOPLE ARE INVITED TO MEET ME ON SATRUDAY 17TH DECEMBER

I would like to invite any young people who live in the Oscott who have an issue or concern about the Oscott or anything else, to come along to see me when I hold YOUNG PERSONS COUNCILLORS SURGERY on Saturday surgery on the 17th of December. (10.30am at the 610 Community Centre.)
I would like to give you the opportunity to tell me what you think about the Oscott area and how I may be able to help improve the area for young people.

There will also be a chance to meet with Maureen Byrne the Chair of the Oscott Elderly Residents group who is always interested to listen to the views of young people in order to get a better understanding between the different age groups in the area and to have a free mince pie.

If you can not get to the surgery but still have a concern please send me an email
Keith.linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk and I will try to help if I can.

No comments: