Saturday 3 December 2011

THANKS FOR CONTACTING ME

Many thanks again to all those who are emailing me with comments and concerns after reading my blog. keith.linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk

I would ask however to speed up my responses to you, that you include your details (name and address) when sending me a email. Unlike MP's and Councillors who have Cabinet responsibilities, I have to do all my own work (unlike some I do not want to overstretch the few officers who try and support Councillors) and your help with more of your details is appreciated.

I would also like to take this opportunity to remind you this blog is only one of the ways you can keep in touch with me.
I hold regular face to face surgeries with residents most Saturday mornings at the 610 Community Centre Kingstanding Road, I carry out home visits for those with genuine mobility difficulties, attend as many residents meetings as possible and many of you will have had one of my cards through your door.

I never promise anything but I will always try and help you if I can if you contact me. I am also always interested in your views about the Oscott area.

My Tel no is 360 6486

No comments: