Wednesday 17 October 2012

OSCOTT RESIDENTS WILL NOT GIVE UP ON ROAD SAFETY REQUESTS FOR THE ALDRIDGE ROAD

Local Residents have approached me yet again asking for my help in getting Highway chefs to improve the road safety on the Aldridge Road.
They are determined to get Council Highways chiefs to take action before a major crash occurs on the Aldridge Road.
I have already warned the powers that be, there will sadly almost certainly be a major accident on the Aldridge Road. I have wrote letters, present residents petitions and spoke personally to senior Council officers about this matter.
Like many local residents I also do not accept the lack of action regarding this matter.
I understand residents are yet again organising a petition calling for road safety measures to be introduced on the Aldridge Road and they have my full support.
The battle goes on

No comments: