Sunday 8 May 2016

OSCOTT RESIDENTS WHAT IS YOUR VIEW ON THE REFERENDUM



Now the Local Elections are over many Oscott residents thoughts will turn to the Euro Referendum.
This is going to be a major decision which will effect those who live in this country for a life time.

I am sure residents who have already been bombarded with leaflets telling them which way to vote will be receiving even more in the next few weeks.
When you receive them read them carefully and also listen carefully to all the experts who will appear on TV  or in the media, to give their " expert advice"

However at the end of the day it is your decision how you vote and I will fully respect what ever decision you come to.

As for me I will also read the leaflets I receive and listen carefully to all the so called experts. However I will also be listening  to what Oscott residents have to say.

If you would like to let me know what you think on this subject please Email me  Keith.Linnecor@Birmingham.go.uk.

I am interested in all points of view.

No comments: