Tuesday 24 February 2009

LET ME HAVE YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT OSCOTT


Just to remind you I am interested in the views of local residents and if you want to let me know your views or concerns you can contact me in a number of ways.

1. You can leave a comment of this blog.
2. You can leave me a Phone message on 303 2039
3. You can E.Mail me at keith.linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk
4. You can write to me C/o the Council House
5. You can come along to one of my Saturday surgeries which I hold most Saturdays at the 610 Community Centre Kingstanding Road. (at 10.30am)

I do not always promise I can resolve your concerns or problem but I am always willing to give it a try.


Please note
My Colleague Councillor Barbara Dring holds surgeries on the first Wednesday of the month at the 610 Community Centre 7pm and the First Thursday in the month at the Kingstanding Library at 3pm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Councillor Linnecor.

Why has Booths Lane been left to get into such a state?

Anonymous said...

Why am I having to pay more poll tax when the service I get is rubbish???????????????

Anonymous said...

I have not got enough space to give the question about Booths Lane justice.
Briefly however!
The state of the Carriage way in Booths Lane has been an on going one for years. It is a private road and the Council will not adopt or repair it. It is the owner responsibility to repair this road.
If you would like to discuss this further please ring me on 360 6486

Anonymous said...

Frank
It has to be said the Tory budget figure was low this year and you have to remember that the lower the Council tax the more likely it is that you have to put up with cuts in service.
Having said that I am not convinced cuts in none essential things like bureaucracy and consultants fees have been fully looked into.
Again there is not enough space here to discuss this issue properly and if you want to discuss it further please give me a ring 360 6486.