Thursday 6 January 2011

WE NEED TO START SORTING OUT THE POT HOLES IN OSCOTT NOW.



Another of the may pot holes in Oscott. This one is on Old Oscott Hill

While many Councillors are distracted by other issues, I am still hard at work trying to convince the Current Council Administrations of the need to repair and resurface many of the roads in Oscott.
This winter has already proved to be a real problem regarding the appearance of many pot holes in carriage ways in Oscott. These pot hole are the result of sever frosts and snow and poor maintenance.
They need to be repaired now. It is no good leaving the problem until nearer the the election and putting out leaflets claiming to have them put right.
With this in mind, although I have reported a lot already I would ask you to let me know if there are any they concern you. If you let me have their location I will pass on the details to the relevant department on your behalf.
Tel 360 6486

No comments: