Wednesday 16 February 2011

UNADPOPTED SECTION OF BOOTHS LANE IS A DISGRACE


Anyone using the unadopted section of Booths Lane will know the carriage way there is a disgrace again. It is full of pot holes and is a danger to the motorist and especially those using 2 wheels.
Unlike some I have continued to try and get the Council to take some responsibility for this situation and have recently asked them to get in touch with the land owner about the situation again.
It is going to take a constant barrage of complaints (not just at election time either ) to get anyone to take notice and that is what I am trying to do.
I have spoken to the new Owner (developers of the site) and they are fully aware of what is needed to be done and I will continue to press all those responsible to take action. This is a long running saga but the situation must be resolved and I for one am happy to work with others to try and get this sorted out.

No comments: