Wednesday 23 May 2012

6 WAYS TO CONTACT ME

I would just like to remind you how you can contact me if you have an issue or concern I can help you with.

1. Ring me  on 360 6486                (There is an answer Phone available but please listen to the message)
2. Ring me  on 303 2039                 (message service only) Please have your details ready
3. Most residents will have had one of my contact cards by now just return it by post to me.
4. Write to me                               C/O The Birmingham City Council Council House Birmingham    B11BR
5. E.Mail me                                  Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk
6. Visit it me at one of my Saturday Surgeries which I hold at 10.30 am most Saturday Mornings at the 610 Community Centre (you can confirm my attendance by ringing 464 2268 on the day.

I can not promise to resolve every issue I hear about  i am will to try and help if I can.

No comments: