Tuesday 22 January 2013

FORMER PERRY BARR WARD COUNCILLOR TO BECOME MAYOR OF BIRMINGHAM





It has now been announced that former Perry Barr Councillor (Now Councillor for Brandwood)Councillor  Mike Leddy is to become Birmingham's next Lord Mayor.

I have known Mike for 30 years or more and along with former Councillor George Harper I  have him to thank,  for me wanting to become a Councillor myself.

I have had that many arguments with Mike I would need a computer to work out how many. That said he is one of the best Councillors I have ever come across and know when he says something he means it.
He is a Brummie through and through and no one could challenge his commitment to his city.
He will serve this City well as its Lord Mayor and his family will give him great support as he does so.

No comments: