Thursday 8 May 2014

ANTI SKID CARRIAGE WAY SUFACING WILL BE RETAINED ON THE ALDRIDGE ROAD




 The time being taken by Amey to finish of the Aldridge Road resurfacing is just not good enough and I am continuing to put pressure on them to get it done. They had originally promised the wok would take a couple of weeks.
While I can accept they are working closely with local traders and the bus companies to cause them as little
 in convenience as possible, which is part of the reason for the delay, other  road users must be considered also.

*I have also requested and been assured, that  the carriage way will have the same anti skid residence as it had before in the same areas ( you may recall I had requested this when it was put down some time ago).

Finally I have insisted that the whole length of the Aldridge Road carriage way is inspected for any faults before the work is signed off.


*See also  Aug 13th  2013 post

No comments: