Friday 23 May 2014

COUNCILLOR BARBARA DRING RE ELECTED COUNCILLOR FOR OSCOTT.




Thank you to all those who voted to re elect Councillor Barbara Dring yesterday.
Barbara is a very hard worker and you will not regret your choice.

I would also like to thank those candidates who stood in Oscott and did not resort to unpleasant tactics and leaflets.

The Oscott Labour team is still committed to battling on behalf of residents and to fight to get the best we can for our residents despite the many cuts in services we will have to endure thanks to record cuts in funding to the Birmingham City Council by Central government. It will be no easy task but with the team in still tact we will do our best.

Our work never stops and if there are any issues or concerns you have please contact me by emailing Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk. As ever I make no promises but I will do what I can to help.

No comments: