Wednesday 14 October 2015

KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH OSCOTT RESIDENTS VIEWS

As an Oscott Councillor I am always interested in what resident have to say.


If you have any concerns or views about the Oscott Ward or Birmingham there are a number of ways you can contact me to let me know.

I hold a surgery on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 9.30am at the 610 Community Centre.
You can leave me a message by ringing 303 2039.
If you have one of my return cards which are widely circulated you can return it FOC. ( you can pick one up in an Oscott library also)
You can write a letter to me C/O The Birmingham City Council House B11 BR
You can Email on Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk

I also regularly visit elderly residents complexes, carry out walk abouts, attend public meeting, meet with Community Group leaders,as a regular bus user meet residents using the bus, attend Police Neighbourhood Tasking meetings.

I am also on Twitter and naturally this blog in order to try and let residents know some of the things I am doing

I like to listen to what residents have to say I do not always agree but that does not mean I am not listening. I also do what I can to try and help without making any promises.

No comments: