Thursday 15 May 2008

NEW COUNCILLORS SURGERY TIME TABLE

`Councillor Barbara Dring and I now operate the following Councillors surgery time table.

Every Saturday morning 10.30 am at the 610 Community Centre.*

The First Wednesday in the month at 7pm at the 610 Community Centre.*

The first Thursday in the month at 3pm at the Kingstanding Libary.*

For those with genuine mobility problems home visits are available on request.

If you would like to contact us by phone please ring
Councillor Keith Linnecor 360 6486
Councillor Barbara Dring 360 7565

Alternatively you can email
Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk
or
Barbara.Dring@birmingham.gov.uk



To write to us it is C/o
The Birmingham City Council
Council House
Birmingham
B1 1BR

Don't forget you can leave a post on this blog for me.

* Operated on a rotor basis

Please note additional information.
The 610 Community Centre is on the Kingstanding Road.
It is on the 34a bus route and there is parking at the rear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Councillor’s

I see from your latest post, that your advice surgeries are only at: '610 Community Centre & Kingstanding Library’

I do not live anywhere near there, so am I to assume that I will have to travel some distance to be able to attend these surgeries.

Do you not think it would be better to have a couple more venues for people to attend? I am not old, but for you to expect the elderly and people with children to travel to only one or two surgeries in the ward is outrageous.

Will our councillors please take action! Or shall I assume that this request will be contemptuously ignored.

Keith Linnecor said...

Thank you for reminding me to add the line about for those with mobility problems home visits are available on request.