Friday 30 May 2008

SUPPORT THE BIRMINGHAM DOGS HOME

I always feel very sad when I see a neglected abandoned dog on the street , like I did today.
There is no such thing as a bad dog only bad owners.
I am a great supporter of the Birmingham Dogs home and having had a dog from there my self some years ago(he lived with me for 19 years) I know the good work that they do looking after the stray dogs of Birmingham.
I would like to see it made harder, in a way, for people to have dogs. There should be much more awareness in the responsibility people should have when owning a dog. A dog licence should be reintroduced and the money from this licence should go towards protecting dogs and making sure dog owners are more responsible. Having a dog should really mean having it for life.

If you would like to support the Birmingham Dogs home their phone number is 643 5018

No comments: