Tuesday 29 November 2011

HOUSING DEPARTMENT WALK ABOUT IN OSCOTT

There will be a chance for residents to speak to the Local Housing Team next week as part of the Estate Assessment walk about. This will take place on Tuesday 6th December and will start of at 2.20pm from the junction of Norbury Road and Kingsland Road.
It will be an opportunity to discuss issues related to housing and the environment in the area.
Sadly as this meeting has been scheduled exactly,! to clash with a full meeting of the Birmingham City it will be highly unlikely that any of your Oscott Councillors will be available on this occasion.
I am sure the Housing department would not have managed to get the dates to clash so exactly on purpose.
However given the amount of complaints I received about the last Housing department walk about and the number of issues raised with me by local residents following it, I will have some one there to monitor it on this occasion.
So please try and attend this walk about if you can and let the housing department know of any complaints you have.
If you would like to contact me regarding any complaints please email me on Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk

No comments: