Friday 14 September 2012

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HAVING A WHEELIE BIN

Just to remind you while we are waiting for the official consultations to take place regarding whether Wheelie bins are a good idea or not, feel free to let me know your views.

If you are for or against wheelie bins I would be interested to know.
I have know idea what will happen about wheelie bins but you can be assured I will pass on your views what ever they are to those who may make the decision.
As part of my fact finding about the subject I have had a walk about in the area (14th Sept) with Councillor James Mckay (who is the lead Councillor regarding the subject)and my fellow Oscott Ward Councillor Tristan Chatfield. We visited a number of places in the Oscott ward where I showed Councillor Mckay which were both suitable and unsuitable for the introduction of wheelie bins.We met a number of residents with different views on the subject.
 I am genuinly interested in the views of Oscott residents one way or the other.

Please send your veiws by email  to Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk 



See also posts August 31st, 15th, 14th, and 10th

No comments: