Tuesday 23 February 2016

OSCOTT WARD MEETING TO TAKE PLACE 17TH MARCH



The next Oscott Ward meeting will take place on the 17th of March. The venue will be the 610 Community Centre and the time 7pm.

The meeting will be Chaired by Councillor Barbara Dring and Councillor Tristan Chatfield and I will be in attendance.

On the Agenda will be.

Oscott Policing issues.

Parking near schools

Tree issues.

There is also an opportunity for residents to ask about urgent issues in the ward.

If you cannot make this meeting you can always contact me regarding your concerns by either1

Leaving me a telephone message on 303 2039

emailing me   Keith.Linnecor@birmingham.gov.uk

Sending me a letter C/oThe Birmingham City Council, The Council House, Birmingham   B1 1B-

Please do not forget to leave me your full contact details along with your message.

No comments: