Thursday 27 May 2010

KETTLEHOUSE ROAD UPDATE.

While I am waiting for petitions from residents calling for road safety improvements for the Kettlehouse Road I am keeping up a stream of correspondence with the Transportation department regarding the matter.
There have been some vague humming and haring from Council officers over the last couple of weeks (I will report further once they have confirmed anything in writing) about what they are considering doing. I am also keeping the Police involved.
The new cabinet member has however advised me that his predecessor has been looking into the matter and now he (Councillor Huxtable) will if need be do the same. He will also be asking for the views of the other Oscott Ward Councillors.

I am also trying to get those residents who are concerned to contact the other Councillors for the Oscott ward regardless of political allegiances too ask for their support the more involved the better.

No comments: