Monday 17 May 2010

YET ANOTHER ACCIDENT IN KETTLEHOUSE ROAD

A resident has informed me of yet another traffic accident in Kettlehouse Road which took place this weekend. This is yet another accident in the same road within days and this situation is clearly unacceptable. Sadly it would appear on this ocassion there were injuries.
I have been in touch once more with Councillor Len Greggory the Councillor with Cabinet responsibility for Transportation (the man who has the finale decision on what is to be done and is in charge of the funding needed to deal with this situation) requesting action is taken to deal with the traffic problems in Kettle house Road.
I will let you know his and his officers response.
As indicated previously I am also with the help of residents preparing a petition to be handed to the Council about this matter. I would also suggest residents may wish to write to Councillor Len Gregory C/o the Birmingham City Council House. B1 1BR

2 comments:

Special needs toys said...

http://make-kingstanding-great.blogspot.com/2010/05/update-into-kettlehouse-road.html

A bit of a result so far that i have put pressure on to resolve and keeping up the fight.

Keith Linnecor said...

It is good to see some residents joining up with myself and groups the the NPI to keep the pressure on the City Councils Transportsation department.
I have also managed to get the local press to get involved as a means to keep the pressure on those who hold the purse strings and make the decsions.

I will be continuing to try and keep up the pressure. I am currently awaiting petitions to come in so that thay can be handed in to the Council and for other matters to be confirmed.