Saturday 10 March 2012

HIGH PROFILE VISIT BY DOG WARDENS IN OSCOTT SOON










After making a number of complaints about dog fouling in the Oscott Ward I am pleased that the Dog Warden Service have agreed to do another high profile visit to the area in the late spring. This will be in addition to their normal work.
There are many roads in Oscott where dog fouling is a problem especially near our open spaces like, The Burford Playing Fields, Glenmead Playing field, The Aldridge Recreation Ground and the King George Playing Field.
I am also requesting more attention be given to roads where there are schools.
The Dog Wards high profile visit will be unannounced and should be a warning to careless dog owners. I know there are many sensible dog owners out there but I would ask all dog owners to take home their dogs mess or bag it and bin it. In this regard I am also still trying to get as many of the stolen litter bins replaced as i can by the council

No comments: