Thursday 31 March 2016

MY NEXT COUNCILLOR,S SURGERY WILL BE ON THE 26TH APRIL



My next Councillor's surgery will take place on the Tuesday 26th of April at 9.30am.
The venue will be the 610 Community Centre Kingstanding Road. ( the venue has wheel Chair accessibility)

I continue to make home visits for those with mobility issues and if you cannot make my surgery you can contact me by
Emailing Keith.Linnecor@Birmingham.gov.uk
Writing to me C/O the Birmingham City Council House Birmingham B1 1BB

Or ring me (message's) on 303 2039

However you contact me please remember to leave me your full contact details.


I cannot make any promise's but I will try and do what I can to help you. I would rather try and fail, than not to do what I can to help. Some issues may  need a number of efforts to resolve.




No comments: