Thursday 13 July 2017

THE DISPUTE OVER THE WASTE COLLECTION NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED ASAP



I would like to thank those resident who have contacted be regarding their wheelie bins or bags not being collected.

Like My fellow Councillors Babara Dring and Tristan Chatfield I have been notifying the department regarding bins not being collected due to the industrial action taking place. All this is clearly not good enough and very annoying

I have managed to help in a number of cases but sadly it is very hard going. I will keep passing on missed collections for residents who supply me with their full contact details.

 I will also naturally keep urging those involved on both sides of this complicated dispute, to get together around a table and continue to try and thrash out an end to the dispute as quickly as possible..

The advice I have been given is if your bin has not been collected leave it out for collection and it should be got to as soon as possible

No comments: