Monday 20 March 2017

THORNBRIDGE AVENUE MAJOR CARRIAGE WAY RECONSTRUCTUCTION WORK ANNOUNCED.




                                                           

I have now received confirmation from Amey Highways to my latest request for information about when Thornbridge Avenue with regards to when and what work is to be carried out to the Thornbridge Avenue (Oscott side of the motor way to Aldridge Road)

I have been informed that not only is the carriage way to be resurfaced but full construction work will be carried out. The work is still scheduled to take place in the early summer.

The Oscott Councillors have been lobbying to get this work to be done for some time and I will continue to do what I can to keep Amey to their time scale. Motorists should be aware however when this type of work takes place it does take longer and some inconvenience is inevitable.

No comments: