Wednesday 6 March 2013

OSCOTT SCHOOL MINI BUS ACCIDENT



I was sorry to learn about the fifteen people, a number of them children, were injured when a school minibus collided with two cars in Oscott.4.03.2013
Three of the casualties, a woman and two children, were taken to Good Hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield for further treatment.
The rest were checked over at the scene of the collision at the Wandsworth Road junction with Bandywood Road in Oscott.
A number of ambulances and Fire engines were called to the scene.
I have asked in the past for this junction and stretch of road to be considered for road safety measures and I will be doing so again as the reasons for this accident are investigated.
My sympathy goes out to those who were injured and I would like to offer my thanks to all those who helped deal with the accident.

No comments: