Saturday 21 April 2012

OSCOTT CENTRAL NEIGHBOURHOOD FORUM MEETING UPDATE










I attended a meeting of the Oscott Central Neighbourhood Forum today which as ever was ably Chaired by Aubrey Longe. I enjoy these meeting as it gives residents a chance to have their say on how things are going in the area and to let me know any issues they have.
I was also pleased to see the Police and Local Campaigner Tristan Chatfield were able to get to the meeting.
The main concerns were as is often the case Environmental, dog fouling, and litter and fly tipping. But there were also issues relating to road safety, education, local buses and the shops on Hawthorn Road.
 I was also able to inform residents present about the latest situation re the Community Chest funding and the Booths Lane closure.
There will be another meeting in the early summer.

No comments: