Saturday 28 September 2013

NO PROBLEMS EXPECTED WITH CHANGE OF OLD OSCOTT CIMMUNITY CENTRE LICENCE.

Despite some rumours to the contrary Age UK's application for a change of music licence terms and conditions  will not result in late night anti social behaviour and nuisance to residents living near the Old Oscott Community Centre Birdbrook Road.
Earlier this month I asked Age UK who agreed to put a note out regarding their intentions, to local residents  and they kindly followed my advice.
Most residents having read the note agree there should not be any undue problems. For those who are still insure I would like to say Age UK are a well known and caring organisation and they have assured my there should be no problems as the licence is more about keeping things correct than making changes. Age UK are very approachable and if you still have any concerns I would advise you to simply pop in and have a chat with them or let me know.

No comments: