Tuesday 14 April 2015

FLY POSTING NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

All across the North part of Birmingham including parts of Oscott the scourge of illegal fly posting can be seen.
I understand some companies need to advertise but they need to go through the correct channels and not just put up posters on fencing and lamppost (Worst still on pedestrian crossing.

Councillor Barbara Dring Chair Licensing has brought to my attention that there can be a fine of up to £2000 for illegal fly posting and that Amey Highways have the contract to remove illegal Fly posters.


I will certainly be doing what I can to get the number of these illegal fly posters taken down.

I would urge anyone thinking of putting up posters to check with the Birmingham City Council for permission before they do so.

If you have a concern regarding fly posters please contact me on 303 2039.

No comments: