Tuesday 12 May 2015

PROBLEMS WITH AMEY NEED RESOLVING

I signed in as a Councillor yesterday afternoon so I am officially a councillor for Oscott again.
Mind you I have not since I have been elected stopped doing case work and I am still receiving case work that was sent before election day.
Many issues are related to Amey Highways and complaints about the state of pavements carriage ways and yes trees.
I am doing what I can to get Amey to resolve the issues I am passing onto them from residents and there have been some successes..

In the case of trees and their replacement or pruning however there seem to be a big difference in what residents and Oscott Councillors want and expect and what Amey are doing. With my Oscott Councillor Collueges I am doing what I can to resolve a number of issues related to the subject of trees but it is very very hard going and I cannot pretend it is easy.

If you have an issue you would like me to take up with Amey please let me know and I will do what I can to help.

No comments: