Thursday 4 June 2015

THE BATTLE FOR BETTER TREE PRUNING IN OSCOTT GOES ON



Sadly I have now received confirmation that some of the petitions I have handed in for Oscott residents calling for trees in various Road to be pruned more vigorously and in some cases replaced with more suitable varieties have been rejected.
With this in mind I am calling on the authorities to re look at the various policies involved as they need to be changed. I have also asked our MP to look into the issue nationally.

I have always indicated getting better tree pruning in Oscott would not be easy and could take some time but I am willing and will to continue the battle.

If you want to continue the battle and want to help in my campaign to get the trees in Oscott pruned better (trees can be see picture above) please email me.

A Public meeting on the subject is being arranged for later in the summer.

No comments: