Tuesday 24 April 2018

MORE POT HOLES IN OSCOTT NEED TO BE REPAIRED



Months of bad weather including the best have left many roads across the country with carriage was breaking up and forming pot holes.

Clearly Oscott is no exception. I have been reporting to Amey Highways ( given a 25 year contract to maintain our roads by the previous Council Administration) dozens of pot holes and some have been repaired but others not. I am told this is due to the amount of work they are having to carry out across the city.
This is not good enough and I will continue to press Amey to get the pot holes in Oscott repaired.
Councillor Barbara Dring and I, are also starting a campaign to get more of our roads In Oscott resurfaced.

If you are aware of a bad pot hole in the Oscott area please email me with the details and I will ensure it is reported.

No comments: