Monday 30 July 2018

THANKS YOU TO THE FIRST AIDER WHO TRIED TO HELP AT THE KINGSLAND ROAD ACCIDENT



I have now met with a number of local residents who have been horrified by the accident involving a Police chasing a  stolen car and innocent victims going about their business at the Wandsworth Road/ Kingsland Road Junction

My thoughts go out to the family of the young lady killed in this collision.

I would also like to thank the local resident who gave first aid and tried to save the victims life she did all she could. She has told me she will remember this incident for ever.

The emergency teams did their jobs professionally as you would expect I have been told, so thank you to them to.

The Police now need time to investigate this collision and all those involved need to have their own space to try to understand what has happened.

No comments: