Tuesday 19 March 2019

I HAVE NOW COMPLETED MY STREET WATCH TRAINING






AS someone who has promoted the Police initiative Street Watch and helped a number of residents to join up I thought it was about time I did the same. With this in mind I did my training today today and have joined the growing ranks of Oscott residents who are willing to do their bit to try and deter crime and become helpful citizens. The idea is to help support with reassurance our hard working but low in number Police officers

The idea of Street Watch is not to try and become the Police but rather by a presence help deter crime. There is no confrontation but member inform the Police of problems they see and if possible reassure local residents while on patrol in high vis jackets.

For more details please email me.

No comments: