Tuesday, 30 July 2019


I have been reminded by the cabinet member for Fleet and waste the following applies when taking your waste to the tip.

Our HRCs are for Birmingham residents only, we therefore
ask you to bring along proof that you live in the city when you visit any of our five HRCs.
The following will be accepted:
• Photo ID and council tax bill
• Photo ID and a utility bill
• Photo travelcard and council tax or utility bill
• Student ID identifying you as a Birmingham student.
Note: If you do not have Photo ID then a valid paper driving license with your current Birmingham address will be accepted.

Please check the internet if needed.

From my experience you will not always be asked for the above it is best however to have some handy. I find the service is much quicker if you go at off peak times.
Residents from out side Birmingham often do not have such a good system of recyling centres and without paying our council tax try use our service.

No comments: